Lets start over with narrowing the dates. Matt suggested we narrow it to a time of year that will work and then figure out the dates. I had just put those dates since those were the dates that had been discussed/thrown out there. Does anyone know if Janice will be teaching next year? Matt seems to think this might be her last year??? If not we should do something in the fall/winter around their anniversary. Even if she is teaching she will be easier to pull away from work than Merle. (fishing is his work). ALSO please vote on the location!! Feel free to add some locations if you like. I just put all that had been mentioned.
We definitely need to at least have an adult night out for dinner. When I mentioned monte's babysitter idea (great idea) to Matt, His words were "who's going to want to watch 18 kids...Ella and Ike can handle them all" Lol, now that would be a site!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment